Tuesday, July 12, 2011

{The Awesome Photographer...Jessica Charles} Lakeland | Clearwater | St. Petersburg | Florida Photographer

I am happy to introduce my friend and fellow photographer...Jessica Charles of Jessica Charles Photography out of Clearwater/St. Petersburg, Florida. Jessica messaged me one day and said she was revamping her website and asked if i would be willing to do a photo shoot with her and her husband for her new site. Of course i was like....are you kidding me....i would be delighted and as if that was even a question she had to ask...lol...jessica is an uber talented wedding photographer from no other than New Orleans and she is now residing in St. Petersburg,Florida with her cutie of a husband. She has an amazing eye for detail and if you love vintage you will love her!


The light that evening was so yummy and dreamy...all the pinks and golden tones from the sun setting we couldn't have asked for better light!

Jessica i had so much fun with the two of you and i am so happy you asked me to grab a couple of shots for you guys....Here is a quick shot from that evening....you two are adorable in every way and it was my pleasure to have photographed my new friends...the two of you.

1 comment:

Jessica Charles said...

Awww!! I love it, Ali!! You are so uber talented yourself. I had a blast with you! Let me know when I can return the favor. You have the most presh family ever!