Sunday, January 24, 2010

{Silliness} My house at 4am....LOL

This is what happens when two friends get together after 11pm on a Saturday night after a LONG stressful week.... when i am supposed to be working (which i was until she started putting on all of my props...LOL). I was working and we were talking about something and that is when i got out some new flowers i had bought for my hair...i was showing her how i could use them for the babies and the little girls as well on my shoots...and that's when she started clipping them all in her hair...then we added the tutu and some wings and some more flowers...a necklace or 2 a vintage camera...a sign...my awesome polka dot rain boots...and who knows what else. She was a hoot...i haven't laughed so hard in a good while...:). We had each other rolling from laughter to where my stomach was aching. So i figured i have to take a picture if not just for the shear fun of it all but for blackmail....hee hee. Below are just a couple shots..soooo funny...Thanks Angii for a funfilled MUCH needed girls night!!!

CSI LoLLipop style....hee hee

[Complaint department that way....]

No comments: