Saturday, September 26, 2009

"My Funky Camera"

So i order these fun new "funky" neck and wrist straps from this amazing lady that makes them (she is also a phenomenal photographer!) i LOVE them! They are so bright and colorful and come in a variety of designs and patterns. I am forever getting compliments on them and i ALWAYS know "MY" camera...LOL. Great way to jazz up your camera and add your own fun funky style ....i am in LOVE...Below is my newest one i just ordered it is a wrist strap i don't have one of those yet so i thought i would try it out ^_~....and the other 2 are ones i already have. If i were rich i would have ALL of them and if you know me and know me well then you know i would absolutely use every single one of them too! Go check out her store you won't be disappointed!

www.myfunkycamera.com/store
1. This one combines my 2 loves...polka dots and flowers...and the dots are blue another favorite! Who am i kidding i LOVE color...and this one is both soft and bold...AWESOME!

2. My Love birds I love this one and it is so pretty in person....the photo just doesn't do it justice i am so happy i ordered this one!


3.Got to have my dots!!!

2 comments:

My Funky Camera said...

Thank so much for the blog post! I'm so glad you like them!

Ali Green said...

yes i LOVE them!!!!