Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I Have Waited Sooooo Long For This Bag....and Now I Can't Find It?

okay so i have saved some money and now i REALLY want and need this bag...and now i can't find this cover (just my luck...i guess that's what i get for waiting and saving)...ughhh! What to do? If anyone knows where i can still find it PLEASE contact me ! I really REALLY really need this bag!!! I have waited almost a year for it!

Below is my original post back in March...

okay so here's this really neat, cool, functional bag i came across the other day...and lets just say i am in LOVE with this bag and i MUST have it...but as most camera bags go, it is expensive! So i have to weigh the pro's and con's of the bag....and well i have and the pro's have won. Now... am i deserving, i mean do i really deserve it? Absolutely...LOL =). Someday, maybe...in the very near future i will own this bag! If i am lucky...hee hee.
http://www.shootsac.com/ (these are NOT my photos)

http://www.shootsac.com/

No comments: