Friday, January 16, 2009

...off to Disney with my boys

I can't wait for tomorrow, Matt and i and the boys are going to Disney World. It should be a great day, beautiful weather and fun company. My baby, Eli will be six on Monday (boy they grow up WAY too fast!) So they wanted to go to Disney for the day. First things first we have to go to the Star Wars stuff at Hollywood Studios...boys orders and only request thus far..LOL I love them so much and they are such good boys too. They don't ask for much and they don't pout when things don't always go as planned. God has truly blessed me with my two very special little boys (little gentlemen they are) . They have beautiful spirits, huge hearts, giving thoughts, and so much more! I love them with all my heart and i am and will be forever grateful to Jesus for in trusting me with them to raise them and love them and to teach them.
Mommie Loves You Jonah and Eli with all my heart and more!!! XOXO
Love, Mommie

No comments: