Monday, January 12, 2009

Details...

This is just a sneak peek of what turned out to be an interesting day, I totally stepped out of my comfort zone to photograph this wedding as a gift from the sister of the groom. The groom's family was so kind to me and treated me as one of their own. As interesting as this day was i am sticking to my guns and listening to my gut and i will not be doing any more weddings until i am completely and totally ready and comfortable, and of course have one or two more shooters with me!!!! At the end of the day though the couple was indeed a beautiful couple and i am grateful for the opportunity to document their very special day. Thank You.
Sincerely,
Ali Green

The Bride's ring's were gorgeous!!!

Details...the dress

...the flowers, so pretty!


No comments: