Sunday, July 10, 2011

{DesireDesigns Shoot}| Venice Beach | Central and South Florida | Lakeland | Spring and Summer 2011 Catalog Shoot

Well this was a first for me...and believe me when i say i was nervous about doing it...actually that's an understatement. This has always been something i've wanted to try but the opportunity hadn't ever come up until this past spring when a friend of mine from high school contacted me out of the blue and said she was starting up her own design label and launching in April and wanted ME to be the photographer for well everything. I was flattered and terrified. If you know me i am quite the perfectionist and i would just die if i screwed this up for her....but she had the up most confidence in me and was dead set on it being me doing the shoot...again extremely flattered. It took me a while to decide but i decided that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity and i knew i would be working with a great group of ladies and friends and knowing that we were all in good hands so with that decision and the lovely team of ladies it put me almost completely at ease....a little nerves i believe are a good thing in this business it pushes us to go further and try harder and overall achieve success. Which i believe we did indeed! To check out the items in the photos below and to view more lovely things in her store simply click on the link below and shop until your hearts content...you won't be disappointed!

Thank you again to Tammy for believing in me and for asking me to be a part of this new and exciting adventure for you and thank you to our team...ladies we could not have done it without you! I love you all dearly!

....and now the link and a sneak peek of the Spring/Summer 2011 line:

http://desiredesigns-inc.com/




















Thank you to everyone that helped to make this possible.

Models : Marlo Kennedy Alleva, and Shanna Nicholes
Clothes & Accessories : Desire Designs (Tamara Moselle Walters)
Assistants : Lacey Schmick, Melissa Kham
Photographer: Ali Dawn Photography

10 comments:

MeliMeli said...

Practice makes perfect? They look awesome! I really love the beach/surfer goddess theme in this shoot. I'm jealous!

jessica said...

These are awesome, what a wonderful opportunity. you did a great job!

Ginger McCabe said...

Awesome pictures my dear! You are so much greater then you give yourself credit for! LOVE you my dear friend and keep up the incredible work!

Rebecca Koegel said...

These are beautiful!!

dustin said...

great work!

tiffani jones said...

Awesome Ali!!

Justin DeMutiis said...

I love this shoot. Great concept, processing, and location. Beautiful all around.

timwheaton said...

loving all of these... and totally dig your setup here... very good combination work!

Charisma Moran said...

These are AWESOME!

Melissa Korta said...

I think these are fabulous! No practice needed!