Thursday, March 18, 2010

{Liam : 8 months} Lakeland | Tampa | Central Florida | Family and Baby Photographer

You might remember this little sweet pea from over the summer. I did his 9 week old photos his first photoshoot :)...Now this little guy is 8 months old...time sure does fly and he is still the sweetest and cutest little guy ever. Liam is so very happy and so sweet and so much personality and quite the little flirt...and he has the most amazing blue eyes. His parents are pretty great too...they are not only my wonderful clients but my friends too. They arrived to the shoot with a beautiful bouquet of orange and pink flowers some of my favorite colors it was my birthday and well what can i say i have the most thoughtful and the BEST clients and friends a girl could ask for. Thank you Mike, Brenda and little Liam for a great day...you guys are awesome inside and out!

Such a sweet HaPPy baby :)





a little vintage...

No comments: