Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Restored Confidence...

Earlier today i received an e-mail from a fellow artist and friend that i thought was just too awesome to keep all to myself so i thought i would share it with the rest of you...His kind words left me with a smile on my face and a restored confidence in my abilities as an artist..."Thank You KD" you made my day.

KD photography says:"Ali's photos radiate her fun and outgoing personality. Often I find myself laughing and when I'm not, I got a smile from ear to ear. Even on my worst days, she has the power to cheer me up! She has quickly become one of my most dearest flickr friends due to her positive nature and wonderful personality. Her family photos just ooze "loving mother" and are always a hoot. Her love is very infectious and makes for a great visit to her stream.There is so much life in her photography, excellent composition, superb processing and wonderful light. I absolutely love her style! Breathtaking photos as always Ali. Your photographs are just so refreshing.You're definitely on my list of flickr friends I'd love to go to a mixer with. Cheers to the coming days of photos and friendship,KD"

No comments: